aLL CORRESPONDING AUTHORS MUST submit information on THEIR ABSTRACTS
The template and instructions for preparing and submission of 1-2 pages abstract for oral and poster presentations are available here Abstract_Template
Please download the file and strictly follow the guidelines. Do not change page formatting.
Name your file: “EUCARPIA2021_Name.Surname”
Abstracts should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com, specifying the conference topic covered by abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission is October 1st, 2020. Acceptance for oral or poster presentations will be stated after revision by the Scientific Committee.
Notification on acceptance of your abstract will be sent to the corresponding author until December 1st, 2020.
Only the corresponding author will receive all information concerning the abstract and will be responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
Instructions for preparation of oral or poster presentations will be available over time
- Exploring underutilized genetic resources
- Breeding for diversity
- Breeding for culinary and nutritional quality
- Living soil – plant interactions
- Organic production of high quality & healthy seed
- Multi-actor & participatory approaches
- Socio-economic analysis of seed systems
- Market & consumers aspects
- Regulatory & policy opportunities
- Sustainability assessment